Крипто новости, курсы криптовалют, обмен, инвестиционные идеи
Bitcoin
$42,331.71
-57.36
(-0.14%)
Ethereum
$3,157.44
-72.75
(-2.25%)
Ripple
$0.75
-0.02
(-2.2%)
Litecoin
$141.77
-11.02
(-7.21%)
EOS
$2.83
-0.03
(-1.19%)
Cardano
$1.47
-0.13
(-8.01%)
Stellar
$0.25
-0
(-1.28%)
NEO
$25.59
+1.42
(+5.88%)
NEM
$0.11
-0
(-1.64%)
DigitalCash
$130.36
-6.28
(-4.6%)
Tether
$1.00
0
(0%)
Binance Coin
$471.26
-6.38
(-1.34%)
QTUM
$7.84
+0.04
(+0.46%)
Verge
$0.01
-0
(-0.45%)
Ontology
$0.62
-0.01
(-1.68%)
ZCash
$131.57
-8.26
(-5.91%)
Steem
$0.40
-0
(-1.14%)
Download WordPress Themes
Premium WordPress Themes Download
Download Nulled WordPress Themes
Download Premium WordPress Themes Free
free download udemy course
download coolpad firmware
Premium WordPress Themes Download
udemy course download free

It is necessary to take measures aimed at protecting investors and banning the activities of the Binance crypto-currency exchange and its CEO and main owner Chanpeng Zhao (CZ)

It is obvious that Binance manipulates the price of cryptocurrencies. To do this, Binance has all the tools at its disposal, it is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Binance accounts for more than 50% of daily transactions in the cryptocurrency market. To date, Binance supports 346 digital assets and its daily turnover ranges from 20 billion to 80 billion USD. This is more than its four largest competitor exchanges combined. The price level on Binance affects other cryptocurrency exchanges and exchangers.
Binance twice during 2021 organized a collapse in the prices of cryptocurrencies. Once again it happened a week ago. Binance’s large sales on December 3, 2021 triggered a wave of cascading liquidations, which resulted in the liquidation of a record $1.8 billion and more than 375,000 in total. But this money has not disappeared. They flowed into the pockets of Chanpeng Zhao. Each sharp drop and liquidation of the positions of investors using leverage increases his personal fortune. Therefore, market collapses will continue. Theoretically, Chanpeng Zhao can take the money of all holders of cryptocurrencies (about 2 trillion USD). He can set any price for the absolute majority of crypto assets at any time.
The fastest growing and largest financial exchange in the world, Binance, has neither a headquarters nor any official address
The parent company Binance Holdings Ltd. is registered in the Cayman Islands. However, according to the financial regulator of the Cayman Islands, Binance is not registered and does not have a license to operate a cryptocurrency exchange in the country. According to former executives, Mr. Zhao owns most of Binance.
The Binance website states that the team has 1,000 people working in more than 40 countries around the world and serving users in more than 180 regions and countries. According to Chanpeng Zhao, the number of institutional investors on Binance has increased fivefold this year compared to last year. According to Chanpeng Zhao: «If you look at the adoption of cryptocurrencies around the world today, the figure probably will not exceed 2% of the population. To get the other 98% of people, we need regulation.» In 2022, he aims to get as many licenses around the world as possible, and expects to get another 10-20 licenses next year
Chanpeng Zhao seeks by any means to legalize its activities aimed at depriving 100% of people on Earth of their personal savings.
To prevent this, it is necessary to: investigate Binance’s activities for manipulating cryptocurrency prices, stop the violation of antitrust rules and the functioning of Binance and bring to justice those responsible for manipulations and loss of money by affected investors.
Оставьте ответ